Thursday, August 20, 2009

Reason #2 For Why I Need a CAMERA!

So I was getting ready this morning to go out with my friend Amy and her adorable boys to go to Jumpin' Jacks,  and my house is VERY quiet.  Which is completely not normal for 2 girls that are 2 and 1.   I walk through the hallway shouting "Maggie, what are you doing?"  I hear a pound on the floor (which was her jumping off the counter,  I know she is crazy.)  I asked her what she was doing, and she told me she was getting a cup and a straw because she was thirsty. 


 (this is why she was thirsty) 

I then look at her face to see that she is covered in chocolate.  HMMM I think to myself.  Then I look at the counter and there lies a plate full of Hershey's Chocolate syrup and the syrup bottle itself.  The little stinker had opened the fridge all by herself which I had no clue she could do and climbed in and got the bottle out herself.  This is why I need a CAMERA!!!  I am always catching my kids hiding in corners with things they shouldn't have, such as gum.  (Later that day I found the 2 of them in the corner squirting hand sanitizer all over themselves.)  They are soo very sneaky!  I just need to capture these moments on camera!

So I told Maggie that she needs to ask for things, she said "but mommy I 'wike' chocolate."  - I know Maggie, I do to. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i fully support her attempt and guzzling the chocolate syrup. that girl is on the right track for sure :)
and regi- just buy ky a camera already!! she deserves it!