Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lots of Posts done today!

So I am tired and I want to go to bed. So I decided to not do separate posts and just put the rest of my random pictures on one post! (read on, there are 2 more posts after this one! I know you are super excited to see them!)


I have to explain the next 3 Pictures. I was going through all the girls baby clothes for my sis Kiahna who just had a beautiful new baby girl, and Maggie found some that she liked! These are all 0-12 month sizes!!!! The pants are 0-3 months... she is a twig!

you can see where the top is suppose to snap at the bottom where that V is! If I was more creative, I would try and find a picture of her in that sweater when she was 6 months old.. but nah...

They Love the snow!


Their Christmas Dresses!! I must say, EVERYONE at church thought they were the most adorable girls! EVERYONE kept complimenting me on their skirts! Someone even asked if I made them... hahahahahaha


6 comments:

jessamyn said...

They ARE the CUTEST little girls ever!!! Oh my goodness those Christmas outfits are THE most adorable Christmas dresses I have ever seen!!

Williams Family Dirt said...

Love the Christmas dresses! (Who made them?) Your girls sure keep you hoppin'!

Jen Wolff said...

Those girls of yours are so adorable!!! So where did you get those skirts????

Kyla said...

got the skirts at childrens place

Unknown said...

I wish i woulda known you guys were in cali for christmas! I would have loved to see you! I saw uncle "j dawg" for the first time since our santa barbara trip! Next time we're in Utah, I'll be sure to text... PS- whats your number. hahaha. my email is kelsie.maher@gmail.com if you want to send it! :) cute cute christmas pictures!

Steven & Jennifer Clegg said...

I read all your cute posts, but I'm only going to comment here :) Your girls are absolutely the most adorable little girls ever!! They look like they love eachother so much. How far apart are they? I think that the next time you plan on going to Disneyland you should call me and we'll meet you there. Seriously :) I haven't been in years and I don't think that Steven has ever been before. Lame... I know. You look beautiful, as always!! Miss you!